Tuesday 29 June 2010

Greeting cards now available online at Aspire Style!

What's better than sending your friend/family member/love of your life a present from Aspire Style?  Sending them a present from Aspire Style AND a card!  We now have a large range of greeting cards online for all occasions, be they birthday, retirement, or general well-wishes, as well as a plentiful selection of very pretty blank cards you can fill with your own sentiment!

I have become my mother in the sense that I now buy cards I like and horde them.  I tell myself that it's handy to have a stash in case I suddenly remember someone's birthday at the last minute, but if I'm honest, I like the cards too much to share.  Here are some of my favourites from our range available online:


If you would like us to send someone a card on your behalf, let us know by emailing shop@aspirestyle.co.uk when you place your order and we'll see what we can do for you!  And we'll use our very best handwriting, promise.

Until next time,

Ria
www.aspirestyle.co.uk
www.twitter.com/aspirestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment