Friday 14 January 2011

Aspire Style goes global!

Well, I do. After a naughty couple of quiet weeks on the blog front (sorry!) I'm off to Cape Verde for a well-earned (questionable.) week on the beach!

Holiday essentials:

Hoshi dress, emerald, was £40 now £20



My fabulous emerald Hoshi dress, still available here for just £20
Nica Alicia cross-body, tan(Also available in a very pretty blue and a gorgeous purple, which is the one I really wanted but we didn't have my size here and I left it too late)







Bird earrings, goldMy brand new lovely lovely pretty Nica bag. It's only £45 and the laser-cut flower pattern is absolutely gorgeous! May get the matching purse!





Necklaces and bracelets are a big no-no for me in the sun because I go very dark and I don't want silly tanlines so I love wearing pretty earrings - my brand new bird earrings will be the perfect accessory in the sunshine, and they're only £5.99! Now that's what I call a bargain!



Add a bikini and sunglasses and that's pretty much me done! I'll be sure to take some fabulous pictures and blog relentlessly about the sunshine when I'm back :o)

Be good while I'm gone,
Catie xx

1 comment: