Thursday 8 September 2011

Fabulous Autumn Winter Collections

It is that time of year again! Yes thats right! X Factor has started and is well on its way to being another fabulous series. But you all know what that means.... I personally feel like its my weekly count down to Christmas - the winner is usually Christmas number one after all! I know alot of you will think I have literally just fallen off a Christmas tree to be excited about the festive period so soon in the year buts its hard not to be when I am surrounded by wonderful wintery things that I can't wait to get on my wish list!
This time last year I was headed off to India as the first stop of my tour of the world so I missed the winter. Please don't curse me at this point, I know it was a harsh one last year! Anyway, this year we have lots of things to brighten up even the most miserable of days. Take a look a this fabulous Fever dress for example, it just screams winter chic don't you think?!
Fever Canada Dress, £69

Ok ok ok, perhaps I am a little premature in my excitement. We have had some fabulous transitional items in however. Its that kind of temperature at the moment where you're not sure whether to wear a summer dress or boots and a scarf but I think this little assortment will be perfect for now.
Uttam Boutique Wilona £49


Rise (one of our new brands) Alexia Lace Dress £45 (Also available in red)

If those few pieces don't tickle your fancy then check out our website as I am sure there will be something that does. There is definitely something for everyone! If dresses aren't you're thing, we have had some fabulous new bags in from Nica which are proving very popular in the shops.
Nica Sinead Satchel £55

Speak to you all soon
Aimee x

No comments:

Post a Comment