Friday 30 April 2010

Friday Floral Fix - Yumi Roslilly dress

I don't know if you've noticed, but it's been warm recently.  This agrees with me, because I have to worry less about coats working with cardigans working with dresses - it makes my mornings easier.  However, we mustn't get carried away by a bit of sunshine and temperatures reaching over 15 degrees; it's still Spring, people!  The weather can turn on you like a disloyal friend.  This is the time of year when the maxi dress truly shines - you get to keep your still-pale legs covered up, whilst embracing the warmth of the sun on your shoulders!  What's that? A chilly breeze?  Just chuck a cardigan on!  The Yumi Roslilly dress is an ideal purchase for Spring, and it'll see you through into Summer (especially on those days where you forget/simply can't be bothered to de-hair your legs).  It's also our cheapest maxi dress at £50:



Practical AND pretty.  My favourite combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment