Friday 9 April 2010

Friday Floral Fix

Florals are, once again, everywhere this season - I think it's just the time of year and the fact they're a safe, easy step to instant pretty.  I was going to do a single blog post with our best flowery products, but there were just so many and I had such problems selecting just a few that instead, I'm creating another regular feature: Friday Floral Fix (even catchier than What to Wear Wednesdays, I think).  This feature will showcase a single item a week, starting with this week's Cath Kidston messenger bag in folk flower print:


When this bag arrived, all the Aspire girls instantly fell in love.  I personally am a fan because I'm one of those carry-my-life-around-in-my-handbag types and this messenger bag is nice and roomy, and has compartments aplenty so I don't spend half an hour looking for my keys.  The lovely soft adjustable strap also means I can wear it as a cross body bag, which helps massively when I cycle to work!

It's only £38, and for today only we're running a 15% off promotion which would make it £32.30 - a real bargain for a Cath Kidston bag!  Just enter the code B0904 at the checkout and the discount will be automatically applied.

Until next time,

Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment