Wednesday 19 May 2010

What to Wear Wednesdays - Casual Maxi

I've already written about the many winning features of the mighty maxi dress and the Summer Fern maxi by Fever (£65) is no exception.  It's a beautifully light cotton, which makes it ideal for the hot hot summer I'm sure we'll be experiencing soon enough, and it's versatile too - you can wear it as a strapless bandeau dress as shown below, or you can add the shoulder straps which are included.  I've gone for a casual look this week with this maxi dress, and I reckon this outfit would look brilliant at a festival (one with lots of sun and no mud) - especially if you're hanging out backstage.  I'd be tempted to get a straw hat involved as well to shield my pale skin from all that nasty UV radiation.



Until next time,

Ria
www.aspirestyle.co.uk
www.twitter.com/aspirestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment