Monday 13 December 2010

Monday 13 December. Don't speak to me.

I'm writing this from the lovely comfort of Friday 10 December because by the time Monday 13 December comes, I will be enforcing radio silence in a three yard circumference from me. I haven't quite worked out how, yet, but I'm working on it.

Oh friendlings, I'm sensing that Monday may topple me over the edge of Busy Mountain into the dark depths of Breakdown Valley. Simple everybody will be shopping online over the weekend ready to bombard me with work. Not that I don't love my job! I absolutely do. And I'm a devil for leaving things until the last minute, so I honestly don't blame any of you for doing so, but really my life would be much more stable if just 1/12 of you could do your Christmas shopping in April/May/etc. Pretty please, next year spare a thought for me :o)

Oh gosh, I'm a miserable little kitten. Quick, someone buy me this little compact to cheer me up:
Wagtail compact
And snow bunnies - simply shower me in snow bunnies and I'll be giddy with happiness, I promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment