Friday 10 December 2010

Christmas gift mania!

Oh lovely lovely people, I am so sorry for neglecting you for such an age. I'm sure you'll all forgive me though as you'll understand how crazy it is here at Aspire Style HQ.

I'm afraid I've had to amend my outfits accordingly - a girl simply can't be running around in the snow in 4inch heels and pretty dresses (actually, I'm certain I could, but my Mummy won't let me) and so today I've had to resort to...dare I say it...jeans. Eugh. Awful, I know. At least they're Diesel (dark, high-waisted, excellent fit around the rear), and at least I'm teaming them with my brand new, very pretty top:
Amapolo top, nude
At £35 it's bargainacious and it's all golden and lovely and will be perfect with my black capri pants and killer heels for sipping cocktails, although the thought of exposed ankles sends my teeth on edge. If only Global Warming could heat my office rather than deprive the lovely Polar Bears of somewhere to play. Where was I? Oh yes, it's available by clicking here on this lovely link and I think you should all buy one immediately!

Gosh, the title really no longer fits the post...where jeans and polar bears come from?! Tomorrow I promise to post about Christmas gifts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment