Tuesday 31 May 2011

Welcome to the stage.....

Good Afternoon All!!

Well here I am, the new Catie!! Hopefully I will do a good a job as she did in keeping you all up to date on the comings and goings at Aspire! Well, to all those of you who don't know I am Aimee! I used to work in the shop in Oxford as their junior manager but then after alot of thinking I decided to leave the company (shock horror), pack my bags and head off travelling the world. After six months away I am back in the arms of the Aspire team! I have to admit it is lovely to be back, in a different location admittedly, but back all the same!
I look forward to getting to know you all a bit better and hopefully you will get to know me - slowly but surely though as I am very new to this blogging and twittering lark!

In the mean time, here's a few bits to tickle your fancy from our amazing new brand Emily and Fin. Since the Lucy dress went down so well with you all I thought you would LOVE these new bits.
Emily and Fin Ella £55

Emily and Fin Gloria £55

Aren't they just super cute and perfect for the summer. Keep on wishing girls, the sun is beginning to shine!!! If the sun doesn't shine stick on a pair of tights and a cardi and you're set! Plus it's free P&P on these dresses so you have no excuse!!

Aimee x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aimee!

    LOVE those frocks. Ella is especially pretty.

    Good first blog - maybe go a bit easier on the exclamation marks though :)

    ReplyDelete