Friday 12 November 2010

Orla Kiely handbag phenomena

Come on, own up, who's ordered seven Orla Kiely bags today under different names? Oh, nobody? Must be genuine orders then...should probably package them up, including this Orla Kiely cross stitch caraway bag...
Likey? Wanty? Be quick, there's only one left (in our Warwick shop if you don't have £295 spare and would just like to go and touch it). Someone bagged (geddit?) themselves a bargain as they used a 10% discount code

In other news, it's the weekend! What are you up to? Tonight I'm taking a gorgeous boy (a model, no less) out to dinner...don't worry, admirers - he's only five. Tomorrow I have to make as many scarves as possible (18 orders, eek!), and meet a friend and babysit, and Sunday I'm covering in Stratford...no rest for the wicked! Next week, though, I'm off to Dorset with my new beautiful lovely lovely weekend bag (below) where the most I'll do is run on the beach with the pup.
although I do secretly a little bit wish I still had the boyfriend in the City as I could have this Pretty City London overnight bag instead...
Right, enough chit-chat, must work....or maybe have lunch. Yes, lunch.....

2 comments:

  1. I Love That Map Bag ...
    Its Lush

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's also a satchel! http://www.aspirestyle.co.uk/products/handbags-purses/satchel-vintage-travel-design-953 Amazing!

    ReplyDelete