Friday 15 October 2010

Coats and scarves

Afternoon all!

Today has been frantic - there was a bit of a lull in the week for internet orders but today I've had lots and lots! Probably thanks to our newsletter going out with the 15% off all coats offer that is lasting all weekend, as I've had a few coat orders. Also had a couple for scarves so it's obviously getting colder, although the heating in here is absolutely roasting me so I wouldn't know! Sent out a lovely Orla Kiely handbag, I'm quite jealous of the recipient...I really want the Orla Kiely Rosemary bag which is just tooooo cute, and it's in the sale so very tempting...but it's the last one and I really should let a customer have it!

Other items selling well this week are the Mariko Evie dress which I have mentioned before - genuinely great for a Christmas party and a total bargain - and our new Irregular Choice and Poetice Licence shoes. I'm desperately trying to come up with a reason for NEEDING the Scottie Dog shoes...



If you can think of any then please let me know as I really do want them!
But also trying to save up for a house...so I can only buy things I NEED.





In other news, we have lots of new stock coming in for our soon-to-open Solihull shop, so watch this space for fabulous new dresses!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend - what are you all getting up to?
Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment