Monday 4 October 2010

Just another Manic Monday

This morning has been insane! But it's 11:30am and I'm having a cup of tea and a few quiet minutes to blog and catch up and just generally breathe.

The 10% discount we ran this weekend went really well - I came in this morning to see 25 internet orders which is fantastic! Mondays are always busy but today is particularly so. Lots of orders for little purses, snow bunny keyrings and trinket boxes which I guess are some Christmas gifts. Also lots of party dress orders - I particularly love this Mariko Evie which is in the sale at just £22.50! I think we should bring it back out of the sale, it's great! Silver and silky with some shoulder detail - it's perfect for a Christmas party with black tights and glamorous heels like these from Poetic Licence. And of course, lots more orders for coats. Pavia and Betsy are the two favourites I think, although I love the new Fever Empress.

Right, five of my ten minutes are up and my tea should be at drinking temperature now (although we've got no milk so I might not be able to drink it if it's too strong) so I shall down it and get on with some more orders.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment