Friday 29 October 2010

Shoes, shoes, shoes!

Who loves shoes? Silly question - we ALL do of course! That's why we're giving all of our most favouritest customers 15% off all shoes and boots this weekend - even the brand new ones!
I'm simply going to have to treat myself to these fantabulous Poetic Licence Femininity boots, which are £125 but this weekend are down to £106.25....



As previously mentioned in my blog, the cost per wear is going to be so cheap that really it'd be foolish not to buy them! Ssshhh, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.





I think the manager of the Stratford shop, Abbey, is going to implode if she doesn't take these Poetic Licence Premier shoe boots home soon....



...and I don't blame her because they really are very pretty and with 15% off they're down to just £67.15. The ruffles look so cute, whether it's against bare skin, thick tights or my personal fave, some little schoolgirl socks. What? It's Winter, I get cold feet!





Went out for a quick drink last night with my lovely friend Jo who I think will absolutely love those tan shoe boots, too, and I know she'll have a giggle at these new super-sparkly sequin shoes from Irregular Choice...



...because last year she went to a fancy dress party as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and these would have been perfect! That's not to say they wouldn't also work as pretty shoes to add a splash of colour to your LBD this party season, though.


 

Right, enough pictures of shoes, better get the blu-tack out and start putting all of the 15% off posters up!

As always, feel free to buy me a present...preferably the aforementioned boots...x

No comments:

Post a Comment