Wednesday 20 October 2010

Hot Water Bottle Mania

This incredible, amazing, lovely hot water bottle.......



















....is so very, VERY cute - I absolutely love it and I would very much like one please Mummy if you are reading this - and it seems you all agree! This morning, JUST this morning, I had four orders for them! I know four isn't a colossal Earth-shattering number, but I don't think I've even had four of them ordered on the net in the last month! Maybe it's been featured somewhere and I just don't know about it?!

Now got the matching mittens to this equally adorable hot water bottle...












Noticing a lot of packages are being sent out to men this afternoon...which can mean only one thing: CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!

We've just had 16 giant boxes of Christmas decorations and stock delivered, so our shops will soon be transpired into Santa's Grotto treasure troves! Until then, though, upstairs is unimaginable. Boxes and glitter and polar bears and fluffy reindeer heads everywhere. In fact, the postman just came in, shrieked "Oh my God it's worse than my daughter's bedroom in here!" then ran away pronto.

Day off tomorrow (no, not a good fun day off, a dentist day off) so we'll catch up on Friday......

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if the hot water bottle has been featured anywhere but I know my Bagpuss hot water bottle has been by my side for most of the past week, so it may well be the sudden drop in temperature that's doing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with Roisin, it's a temperature thing. I rushed out to buy a 'hottie' today as there's just no warming them toes without one in this weather. Although, mine's an unsavoury shade of green... maybe I should invest in something prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrrrr I think you're right, ladies. It's freeeeezing! Bagpuss one sounds nice Roisin, but Louise - you've got to do something about your boring green one!! :o)

    ReplyDelete